Job ID: 258
Salary: £ Competitive Salary
Gateshead, Team Valley
Competitive Salary DOE
Pin Point Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruiters in the UK. Due to rapid growth and new business opportunities we are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Recruitment Resourcer to join our Head Office Industrial Team in Gateshead.
We offer a positive, open and supportive working environment in which employees can reap success combined with job satisfaction. We have an excellent reputation for providing a professional service to all our candidates and customers.
Our Industrial Team deal with clients in Manufacturing and Production, so you’ll be dealing with candidates for positions such as Production Operatives, Forklift Drivers and Warehouse Staff, plus more!
Scope of the Position:
You will be working alongside our Recruitment Consultants to support in the development of business through resourcing of candidates and supporting in administration duties.
• Contacting potential candidates and informing about active vacancies
• Administrative support work based around Microsoft Office and in-house databases.
• Liaising and interviewing prospective applications and current staff following compliance procedures
• Advertising for positions and suitable candidates
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Contact applicants to discuss roles and options available
• Provide candidates with information, advice and support with ongoing roles
• Monitor candidates once the placement has commenced and collect feedback
• Ensure vacancies are advertised in line with company policy
• Work to targets in relation to candidates and placements
• Actively search and contact potential CVs on job boards and LinkedIn
• Ensure compliance with legislation in respect of confidentiality and record keeping.
• Update accurate data on in-house databases and use Microsoft Office (i.e. Word/Excel)
• Support in developing candidate profiles and CV information
• Contribute positively to team performance goals and maintain personal statistics for review.
• Identify, interview and register candidates and complete all necessary checks and documentation to comply with standard regulatory procedures.
• Be prepared to undertake any other duties in line with the main responsibilities of the post at the request of your line manager.
The following attainments and personal attributes are considered essential to the post of Recruitment Consultant:
• Self-motivated, responsible and able to act on your initiative
• Have recruitment experience preferably in health care recruitment
• Be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Be prepared to undertake other training that would benefit you in the role
• Experience within customer service
• Experience in high volume calls would be advantageous
For further details on this excellent opportunity to join a leading local employer, please apply with your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org